Requirements for your application to be considered by RateGenius:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Vehicle must be no older than 10 years
- Vehicle must have less than 150,000 miles
- Combined household income of $2000/mo. or more
- You represent that the information that you provide in the application process is true and complete, and that you are over the age of 18 and have the power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under any credit arrangement that may be offered;
- You acknowledge that you may withdraw your application at any time prior to executing any loan agreement;
- You authorize RateGenius to pull your credit report for the purpose of evaluating your credit options for financing your loan through RateGenius’ network of lenders, lending partners, and third-parties (“Lender Network”);
- You consent to the sharing of the information you have provided in the application and any credit reports obtained by RateGenius with one or more parties in the Lender Network;
- You authorize any party in the Lender Network, to which RateGenius has submitted your application for credit, to pull your credit report in order to evaluate your application;
- You acknowledge that RateGenius and any party in the Lender Network may retain your loan application information in order to comply with certain federal and state laws and regulations;
- You acknowledge that RateGenius does not guarantee that a lender will make you an offer to finance your loan;
- You acknowledge that RateGenius does not guarantee that a lender will finance your loan at specific terms and conditions, including a specific interest rate;
- You acknowledge that RateGenius is not responsible for any errors or delays related to your application caused by incorrect information provided by you or other technical problems beyond its reasonable control;
- You may consent to receive notices electronically and agree to receive such notices at RateGenius’ website. These notices may include privacy notices and information required by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act;
- You acknowledge that the services offered by RateGenius are available only to residents of, or secured by collateral located in, those states where RateGenius is licensed (if licensing is required) and those states where any party in our Lender Network are licensed or authorized to make such loans;
- You acknowledge that under no circumstances will RateGenius be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder will be for you to discontinue your use of our services and terminate this agreement; and
- You acknowledge that this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflict of law principles.
CONSUMER NOTICES BY STATE
Notice to California Residents: If married, you may apply for credit separately as an individual.
Notice to Maine Residents: You must have physical damage insurance covering loss or damage 1.0 the vehicle for the term of any loan. You may buy this insurance from anyone you choose. You do not have to buy it from someone affiliated with the lender. Your choice of insurance will not affect the credit approval process unless the insurance does not satisfy the contract requirements or the insurance company does not satisfy the reasonable standards of the dealer or an assignee of the contract.
Notice to New Hampshire Residents: If this is an application for a balloon contract, you are entitled to receive, upon request, a written estimate of the monthly payment amount that would be required to refinance the balloon payment at the time such payment is due based on your current refinancing programs. A balloon contract is an installment sale contract with a final scheduled payment that is at least twice the amount of one of the earlier scheduled equal periodic installment payments.
Notice to New York Residents: Consumer reports may be requested in connection with this application. Upon request, you will be informed whether or not a consumer report was requested and, if it was, of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. Additional consumer reports may be requested with respect to any extension or renewal of this obligation.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Rhode Island Residents: Credit Reports may be obtained in connect ion with this application for credit.
Note to Vermont Residents: You authorize us and any financial service provider with whom this application is shared, to obtain credit reports to evaluate your credit application. If your application is approved and credit is granted, you also authorize all parties granting credit, holding and/or servicing your account, to obtain additional credit reports in connection with your account, as permitted by law.
Notice to Wisconsin Residents: The interest of the creditor will not be adversely affected by a provision of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under Wisconsin Statutes § 766.59 or a court decree under Wisconsin Statue § 766.70, unless you furnish a copy of such agreement, statement or decree to the creditor, or the creditor has actual knowledge of such provision before credit is granted.