Requirements for your application to be considered by rateGenius:
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Current loan balance of $10,000 or greater
- Vehicle must be no older than 10 years
- Vehicle must have less than 150,000 miles
- Combined household income of $2000/mo. or more
If you do not meet the above criteria, please do not submit this application.
- You represent that the information that you have provided in the application process is true and complete, and that you are over the age of 18 and have the power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under any credit arrangement that may be offered;
- you acknowledge that you may withdraw your application at any time;
- you authorize rateGenius to pull your credit report for the purpose of soliciting an offer to finance your loan from our lenders, lending partners, and third-parties (“Lender Network”);
- you authorize any party in our Lending Network, to which rateGenius has submitted your application for credit to pull your credit report in order to evaluate your application;
- you consent to the sharing of the information you have provided in the application and any credit reports obtained by rateGenius with the Lender Network;
- you acknowledge that rateGenius and any party in our Lender Network may retain your loan application information in order to comply with certain federal and state laws and regulations;
- you acknowledge that rateGenius does not guarantee that a lender will make you an offer to finance your loan;
- you acknowledge that rateGenius does not guarantee that a lender will finance your loan at specific terms and conditions, including a specific interest rate;
- you acknowledge that rateGenius is not responsible for any errors or delays related to your application caused by incorrect information provided by you or other technical problems beyond our reasonable control;
- you may consent to receive notices electronically and agree to receive such notices at rateGenius’ website. These notices may include privacy notices and information required by the Equal Credit Opportunity Act;
- you acknowledge that the services offered by rateGenius are available only to residents of, or secured by collateral located in, those states where rateGenius is licensed (if licensing is required) and those states where any party in our Lender Network are licensed or authorized to make such loans;
- you acknowledge that under no circumstances will rateGenius be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or relating to this agreement. Your sole and exclusive remedy hereunder will be for
- you to discontinue your use of our services and terminate this agreement; and
- you acknowledge that this agreement shall be subject to the laws of the State of Texas, excluding its conflict of law principles.
You consent to receive SMS messages (including text messages), calls and messages (including prerecorded and artificial voice and autodialed) from us, our agents, representatives, affiliates or party in our Lender Network at the specific number(s) you have provided to us, or numbers we can reasonably associate with your account (through skip trace, caller ID capture or other means), with information or questions about your application, loan and/or account. You certify, warrant and represent that the telephone numbers that you have provided to us are your numbers and not someone else’s. You represent that you are permitted to receive calls at each of the telephone numbers you have provided to us. You agree to alert us whenever you stop using a particular telephone number. You also understand that your cellular or mobile telephone provider will charge you according to the type of plan you carry.
CONSUMER NOTICES BY STATE
Notice to California Residents: If married, you may apply for credit separately as an individual.
Notice to Maine Residents: You must have physical damage insurance covering loss or damage 1.0 the vehicle for the term of any loan. You may buy this insurance from anyone you choose. You do not have to buy it from someone affiliated with the lender. Your choice of insurance will not affect the credit approval process unless the insurance does not satisfy the contract requirements or the insurance company does not satisfy the reasonable standards of the dealer or an assignee of the contract.
Notice to New Hampshire Residents: If this is an application for a balloon contract, you are entitled to receive, upon request, a written estimate of the monthly payment amount that would be required to refinance the balloon payment at the time such payment is due based on your current refinancing programs. A balloon contract is an installment sale contract with a final scheduled payment that is at least twice the amount of one of the earlier scheduled equal periodic installment payments.
Notice to New York Residents: Consumer reports may be requested in connection with this application. Upon request, you will be informed whether or not a consumer report was requested and, if it was, of the name and address of the consumer reporting agency that furnished the report. Additional consumer reports may be requested with respect to any extension or renewal of this obligation.
Notice to Ohio Residents: The Ohio laws against discrimination require that all creditors make credit equally available to all creditworthy customers, and that credit reporting agencies maintain separate credit histories on each individual upon request. The Ohio Civil Rights Commission administers compliance with this law.
Notice to Rhode Island Residents: Credit Reports may be obtained in connect ion with this application for credit.
Note to Vermont Residents: You authorize us and any financial service provider with whom this application is shared, to obtain credit reports to evaluate your credit application. If your application is approved and credit is granted, you also authorize all parties granting credit, holding and/or servicing your account, to obtain additional credit reports in connection with your account, as permitted by law.
Notice to Wisconsin Residents: The interest of the creditor will not be adversely affected by a provision of a marital property agreement, a unilateral statement under Wisconsin Statutes § 766.59 or a court decree under Wisconsin Statue § 766.70, unless you furnish a copy of such agreement, statement or decree to the creditor, or the creditor has actual knowledge of such provision before credit is granted. Non-Applicant Spouse’s Waiver of Notice: Non-Applicant Spouses agree to waive notice of any extension of credit in connection with this application.